Type 2 Diabetes Symptoms In MenMay 12, 2023
If you are suffering from type-2 diabetes don’t freak out, you are not alone. In fact, about 13 million men in the US alone are facing the same conditions. We know it’s a bit saddening that the condition can not be cured permanently as there is no particular cure.
But the good news is you can definitely reverse it with certain lifestyle changes just as you do with ED i.e, erectile dysfunction. Initially, you might need to rely on medications like Fildena 120 or Fildena 100mg if you are suffering from Ed. This is the exact case with type-2 diabetes you may need to take the help of medication but with notable lifestyle changes, you can avoid it.
Table Of Content
- What Is Type-2 Diabetes?
- Type 2 Diabetes Symptoms In Men
- Side Effects Of Diabetes On Males
- Risk Factors In Men
So let’s get on further with this matter. The article mainly lights on the relationship between type-2 diabetes and erectile dysfunction. Hang tight till last if you are a victim of any of these two.
What Is Type-2 Diabetes?
Although earlier the condition was more prevalent in adults now the dynamics have changed and childrens have also become a target of type-2 diabetes mainly because of obesity.
The condition emerges when the body faces difficulties in controlling and using Sugar i.e, glucose as a source of energy. This phenomenon causes excessive sugar to build up in the system or blood over time. High blood sugar levels can damage the blood vessels, nerves, and immune system in the long run.
This diabetic form mainly involves two issues. Firstly the pancreas makes too little insulin. It’s a hormone that aids glucose to get absorbed into cells. And Secondly, the cells become against insulin and absorb less sugar or glucose.
Type 2 Diabetes Symptoms In Men
The majority of symptoms are common regardless of gender. Before we dive deep into signs of diabetes in men let’s take a quick glance over some common ones.
General Symptoms Of Type-2 Diabetes
- Excessive thirst and appetite
- Excessive peeing
- Urinating more often during the night
- Weariness all the time
- Blurred eyesight
- The body takes a longer time to heal an injury
Diabetes Symptoms Men
- Erectile Dysfunction or Impotence: As we discussed earlier, diabetes damages the blood vessels the same ones that carry blood to the Penis for assisting erections. So yes, It can cause erectile dysfunction. But you can surely get back your erectile functioning with Tadalista 20mg, Tadalista 60, and many more.
- Candidiasis: The frequency of genital yeast infection rises in men. During urination, blood sugar gets deposited on the genitals. Since this fungus feeds on sugar it can grow more easily on the penis. And you are left with a diabetes penis.
- Reduced muscle mass: Raised blood sugar levels may cause the body to utilize muscles and fat for energy. However, this happens more often in men with type-1 diabetes and leads to lower strength and muscle weakness.
Side Effects Of Diabetes On Males
If proper care is not exercised and treatment is not given at the right time this diabetes can lead to some significant health conditions including;
- Difficulties with the eyes, for instance, diabetic retinopathy
- Foot issues
- Heart episodes such as stroke or heart attack
- Renal problems
- certain forms of cancer
- Diabetic ketoacidosis is an accumulation of molecules called ketones. Without prompt treatment, a person might die.
- Low testosterone might again lead to ED and ruin your sexual health. However, you can treat it with meds like Super Tadapox and Cenforce 50.
- Urological issues like overactive bladders and infected urinary tract
Risk Factors In Men
It’s not possible that someone suffers from type-2 diabetes and it is hereditary all the time. Certain lifestyle choices can too lead to the development of these diabetic symptoms in men.
- High blood pressure
- Food choices that led to high cholesterol
- aged more over 45
- Chain smoking habits
- Refraining from exercise
- Risks associated with pregnancy such as gestational diabetes
If you have detected the early signs of diabetes following these mere little steps can definitely help you hold control of your condition.
Consuming wholesome food; make conscious choices of your diet, cut the carbs and fatty foods, and opt for high-content fibrous food.
Physical activeness; mere 15-30 minutes of exercise or even brisk walking will do the work.
shedding fat; weight is one of the leading causes of type-2 diabetes being conscious about your weight is that’s why very essential.
Don’t sit inactive for longer hours; make an effort to stand up and walk about a minute or 2 every 30 minutes
Diabetes type 2 can develop steadily. Thirst, excessive peeing, and weariness are some of the symptoms. But many times they go unrecognized by people. Additional signs, like sexual problems i.e, Erectile Dysfunction or unintentional weight loss, could also be present in men with diabetes.