What Is Tadapox?
Basically, Tadapox is a combination or composition of two drugs called Tadalafil and Dapoxetine. One of the drugs is adept to treat erectile dysfunction while the other one is known for addressing premature ejaculation. Simply say Tadalafil + Dapoxetine = Tadapox.
That is why this medicine has revolutionized the industry of ED pills as two problems can be tackled with one drug. Another mindblowing fact about the medication is that once swallowed it will probably start showing the effects within 20 minutes.
The leading producer of this drug is ‘Centurion Laboratories Pvt Ltd’. the company was founded in 2006, are recognized as a reliable producer and distributor of prescription medications thanks to our expertise in the field. The laboratory is well known for the production of a range of medications including allopathic, Erectile Dysfunction, antiseptic creams, antibiotics, anti-TB medications, cardiovascular medications, and more. The medical line that is being offered is created under the direction of professionals who completely adhere to the standards and regulations established by the sector.
Uses And Benefits
The problem of premature ejaculation occurs in 30 to 40 percent of men at a certain time in their lives. Premature ejaculation is reported by about one in five males between the ages of 18 and 59.
As we talked about earlier the medication is popularly known to treat Premature ejaculation which is often accompanied by Erectile Dysfunction. The said problem has emerged as one of the leading causes of stress among adults in the United States.
If the person is suffering from ED it usually works by relaxing the blood arteries and thus allowing more flow to the genitals.
Also, the Tadapox tablets also address the issue of early ejaculation. men who take the drug noticeably prolong their discharge period.
There are side effects of each and every medication if you are opting for allopathy except Ayurveda. Similarly, Tadapox has its own negative effects which may vary from person to person.
- Cough and Fever
- Sore throat
- Breathing difficulty
- Priapism (in rare instances)
- Body aches and flushing
- Diarrhea, stuffed nose, and Nausea
- Urinary tract infection
- Transient visual disturbances
- Temporary hearing loss
The above-mentioned effects were some common ones there are chances that they can worsen with time. But again it differs for each person.
How To Use
First thing first, the tablet needs to be taken at least 40 to 45 minutes before engaging in coitus. So your drug can get enough time to reach the bloodstream. Also, a patient might benefit greatly from the pill’s benefits for up to 36 hours.
- This prescription medication can be taken by a user with milk or a glass full of potable water. If you are taking a high dosage milk will ease it out. But do not take any medicines with chilled water.
- The pill has to be stimulated in order to work. Hence, in order to get an erection, sexual stimulation is necessary.
- Moreover, taking pills at once before or after a small meal might produce quick benefits. As fatty meals will slow down the solubility process and reduce the effectiveness.
- The pill should be taken once a day orally, without breaking in halves or crushing it.
How Drug Works?
Like every other ED drug, Tadapox also works in a similar way. PDE-5 blockers are a class of drugs, and Tadapox is a member of this class. So among two key ingredients, the component called Tadalafil is known to inhibit the actions of PDE-5 enzymes and eventually encourage blood circulation to the tip of the Penis. So this one component is known to address the problem of ED but you might be then how exactly it treats premature ejaculation.
The other key component; Dapoxetine comes here to your rescue. This chemical compound belongs to the SSRI inhibitor class. SSRI stands for Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor. This ingredient is an antidepressant that slows down sperm release and postpones the ejaculatory reaction. Moreover, the drug lengthens the intra-vaginal ejaculatory latency time. As a result, this cure prevents early ejaculation.
Also Read: What Are The Benefits Of Yoga For Your Mind And Body?
Safety Advice And Other Quick Tips
- The medication is strictly for men and should not be given to children and women.
- The Tablet is for the use of men above the age of 18 to 65.
- Make sure your pets don’t accidentally eat the drug as it can be deadly for them.
- Keep this drug in a way that it doesn’t get heat, moisture, and direct sunlight. Storing it in cabinets and cupboards is the best way.
- Always check for the expiration date on the labels and make sure it is FDA approved drug.
- If the drug you have been taking expires at a certain point in time dispose of it responsibly or submit it to medicine disposal camps.
- Follow the same routine each day if you take Tadapox so that your body becomes acclimated to it.
- Avoid operating heavy equipment and driving since one of the adverse effects is visual distortion.
- If you have a tadalafil or depoxetine allergy, do not use Tadapox.
Apart from these, you can also use sprays like Vigora Lido Spray and Climax Spray which can easily avail on Tabletmedicine.
First and foremost, rigorously follow the treatment plan prescribed by your doctor. This is because the dose was chosen after careful consideration of your ED history and other health issues with your body.
The medication is often taken as needed. As a result, it is less likely that dosage would be missed. But, if your doctor advised taking it every day, you can sometimes forget due to regular life responsibilities. Take the forgotten dose as soon as you remember. But, if your next dosage is soon here, skip the one you missed. In any event, do not double the dosage to make up for the missed one.
Interaction With Drugs
Drugs that may interact with Tadalafil and Depoxetine can cause harm to the body later are referred to as interactions.
- Other ED drugs
- High blood pressure medication
- Seizure medication
- Antiparasitic and antiviral drugs
- Prostate cancer drugs
There are no reviews yet.