What Is Lovegra Pill?
As the name suggests it’s a love pill to fill your life with pleasure and compassion. To be honest, Lovegra 100 Mg is an oral supplement specially designed for women who are suffering from the hardship of sexual dysfunction. Whether your condition is brought on by physical factors or psychological ones, the pill works magic by igniting the fire of passion.
If you are well aware of men’s ED pill called Viagra then you must know the active ingredient used in it. The drug called Sildenafil Citrate is used in those potent pills. The very same drug is incorporated into Lovegra 100 Mg pills. That’s how the name is derived by mixing Love+Viagra. These mighty pills for women are manufactured and supplied around the globe by Ajanta Pharma Ltd.
Uses Of Lovegra Pills
Just like men suffer from different sexual malfunctions such as erectile dysfunction and ejaculatory issues, women too suffer from it though the ailment is a little different because women’s bodies don’t have male reproductive organs.
What kind of sexual dysfunction then females suffer from? There are plenty of them such as reduced sexual desire, orgasmic disorder, arousal disorder, and sexual pain disorder. Whatever might be the condition female Viagra is there to help you out, ladies!!
How To Use Lovegra?
The first and foremost thing you should keep in mind while incorporating this Sildenafil pill should be refraining from using it as self-medication. Visit a doctor about your problem, then follow his or her instructions.
- The pill needs to be popped down at least 3-4 hours prior to engaging in coitus.
- A 100mg pill of Love is very potent so be cautious and refrain from taking more than one pill a day. Furthermore, taking extra pills has no impact on the final result but it definitely can result in overdosing.
- Lovegra 100 Mg is given as required, therefore the case of a missing dose is less likely to happen. Additionally, the storage of tablets should be done in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight and moisture, to maintain their effectiveness.
- Booze and grapefruit juice should strictly be avoided while incorporating this potent pill.
How Does Lovegra 100 Pill Work?
The key ingredient used in designing these love pills is the same as the one that is used in making Viagra pills i.e, Sildenafil Citrate. The drug is known to inhibit the functions of PDE5 enzymes and boosts the operation of cGMP which is responsible for increasing blood flow to the genital area. This increased blood flow helps in achieving and maintaining a firm and long-lasting erection.
Speaking of the drug working nature in women’s bodies is yet to be studied precisely. But there is a theory that the drug stimulates excessive blood flow toward reproductive organs which leads to enhanced sexual arousal and satisfaction. Additionally, Lovegra 100 Mg is specifically formulated for women, taking into account their unique physiological needs and ensuring a safe and effective solution for sexual dysfunction.
- Flushed face
- Headache or migraine
- eyesight that’s hazy
- aching muscles
- nausea and vomiting
- Other gastrointestinal issues
Precautions To Carry While Taking Female Viagra
- These female Viagra pills shouldn’t be used by patients whose cardiovascular health makes it unsafe for them to engage in sexual activity.
- It is strictly prohibited to be used with other PDE-5 inhibitors.
- If all of a sudden you experience your ears failing you do not delay. Put down the pills and rush to the nearest health center.
- Some patients who take Lovegra tablets 100mg may experience blurry vision or dizziness. These effects can impair their ability to drive or use machines safely.
- The US FDA has given Sildenafil a Pregnancy Category B rating. This means that the very Generic Sildenafil is not meant to be used by pregnant women.
- Mothers who are breastfeeding should not take these tablets as there are no details available of the drug secretion into breast milk.
Also Read: What Happens When A Female Takes Viagra?
When these sildenafil-containing female Viagra interacts with other drugs or chemicals, it may change the effects of those other drugs or substances. Its interactions with other medications may also be impacted by specific health issues or allergies, so it’s important to be completely honest with your doctor about all of your medical problems and sensitivities.
- Using protease inhibitors to treat HIV
- Alpha-blockers and beta-blockers
- Nitrate treatment for people with hypertension
- Antifungals such as Itraconazole and ketoconazole
- Medication for treating seizures, such as phenobarbital and phenytoin