What Is Fildena?
Are you experiencing an erection issue for the first time, or have you always struggled to get and sustain one? You could be dealing with erectile dysfunction, it’s possible. Well, I’m quite confident that everyone has heard of the term ‘Erectile Dysfunction. Furthermore, you probably know the word “Fildena” too. Here is a quick background on ED or impotence, though.
Uses Of Fildena
This is a potency pill used for men’s erectile functioning issues. However, Sildenafil Citrate is also well known to treat pulmonary hypertension. As the root cause of both those problems depends upon insufficient or improper blood circulation in the body. And this drug nurses the culprit of both your issues.
As the components of this pill are quite heavy so it’s recommended for those who are over 18 years of age or below 65 years. The company called Fortune Healthcare Pvt Ltd produces this tablets. To sum it up the benefits of taking Fildena are given below;
- Blood flows smoothly and effectively to your genitalia, especially your Penis.
- Potentially clams blood vessels’ tension
- People have also claimed this pill takes care of premature ejaculation with erectile dysfunction.
Does Fildena Work?
It goes without saying that the penis needs enough blood inside its corpus spongiosum and corpora cavernosa tissues to achieve a strong and firm erection. Both of these tissues consist of thousands of neurons including arteries. When a person is sexually stimulated these very neurons transmit signals to the brain which further instructs the heart to supply blood to the Penis.
But how exactly ED occurs you might be questioning? So here’s the simple answer. Nitric oxide and an enzyme called cGMP collaborate to sustain all of those functions.
However, the cGMP pathway malfunctions and leads to ED when the genitals produce more of another enzyme called PDE-5. Therefore, the compounds in Fildena control the PDE-5 enzymes’ synthesis. Due to this, ED medications are also known as PDE-5 inhibitors.
How To Take Fildena?
ED drugs need a little bit more attention to detail while consuming compared to other medications. So properly hear out your doctor’s instructions and follow them rigorously.
- A certain amount of sildenafil citrate is contained in each tablet, which must be taken once daily or right before intercourse depending upon the severity of your problem.
- If you suffer from severe erectile dysfunction, your physician may advise taking these pills every day at a particular point in time.
- However, your doctor would likely advise you to take this pill at least 30 to 45 minutes before coitus if you’re experiencing milder ED symptoms.
- The pill must be consumed whole together with potable water, but make sure the water is not ice-cold.
- Avoid eating heavy & oily meals before taking medications since doing so will prevent the body’s chemicals from operating as intended.
How Long Does Fildena Last?
Firstly it takes about 30 to 45 minutes to get this drug to work. Once the drug mixes up in the bloodstream fully it can stay active for upto 3-4 hours giving you full satisfaction.
However, to achieve the fullest benefits of the Fildena you might want to engage in some foreplay or a hot makeout session. Since it needs a push or some kind of sexual stimulation.
Fildena Side Effects
Every medicine might have certain side effects. However, each person may experience side effects and their intensity differently. the following are some common negative effects;
- Achy muscles
- Nausea and vomiting
- Indigestion or upset stomach
- Breathing difficulties
- Congested Nose
- Flushing of face and neck
- Tightness in chest
- Seizures (in rare cases)
If any of these symptoms bother you and make your life difficult, consult your doctor and tell them in detail whatever you are experiencing.
The following are some considerations to make while consuming Fildena or any other ED medication. Because all these ED drugs belong to the PDE-5 inhibitors class and the functioning of all these meds is almost the same.
- Since nitrates have the potential to significantly lower blood pressure below normal, they shouldn’t be used along with sildenafil citrate.
- Avoid taking this pills if any of the components, particularly the active ingredient, induce hypersensitivity.
- Avoid using this Fildena 100 purple pill if you have renal or heart problems.
- Avoid performing any activity that requires complete concentration, such as operating heavy machinery or driving a car as dizziness and vision discernment are some of the side effects of this medicine.
- You should be upfront with your physician about any medications you consume for health issues because it may interact poorly with other drugs.
- Avoid drinking grapefruit-flavored beverages or the fruit itself or alcohol while taking this medicine as they may have adverse effects.
What If You Fail To Take A Dose?
If your doctor advised you to take Fildena every day depending upon your severity, it’s possible that you missed out on your normal dose since in your everyday responsibilities. Keep going with your routine and don’t freak out in such situations.
However, avoid doubling the dosage under any circumstances because doing so might have harmful effects. And completely follow your doctor’s recommended dose. Tell your doctor if the dosage you are taking isn’t working for you.
Drug interactions occur when two medications interact with one other in a negative way that is potentially detrimental to the body. Avoid the following medications while taking Sildenafil Citrate:
- Imatinib Mesylate