What Is Fildena 120?
Fildena 120 Mg or shall we say Fildena 120 Red Pills, people often say ‘Fildena a day keeps impotence Away’. Sounds just right, doesn’t it? Well, it delivers its promises just as efficiently. This is a drug used widely to treat impotence or commonly known as erectile dysfunction in men. It has been in the market since 2014 aiding men to get their sex life back on track.
It is a good, pocket-friendly substitute for Viagra. However, the key ingredient in both is the same i.e, Sildenafil Citrate. It is a generic version of impotence drugs. The leading producer of Fildena 120 Mg is Fortune Healthcare Ltd. Since this medicine is prescription based you won’t be able to avail it with one. Even if you get it without a prescription it might be illegal or duplicate, consuming them can be lethal. So avoid those and always go for a legit one.
If you are facing difficulty in finding one, rest assured because Tablet Medicine has got your back. You can get any impotence drug from here of great quality especially those that are FDA-approved.
What Is The Use Of Fildena 120?
The active component in Fildena 120 Mg is a kind of Salt called Sildenafil citrate that has the potential to address two problems. But popularly it is incorporated for solving issues pertaining to erectile dysfunction. To simply conclude, It can be incorporated into your daily life to solve the following problems but only after proper consultation from a doctor.
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension(a kind of blood pressure that affects arteries in the lungs)
How Does Fildena 120 Work?
This is a type of drug that inhibits PDE-5, an enzyme that is present in the male genitalia. PDE-5 inhibitors work by enhancing the effect of another enzyme called cGMP, which helps men get firm erections. This happens when men are aroused either mentally or physically. The arousal signals the brain and then the heart to pump blood to the penile tissues, which are called Corpora Cavernosa and Corpus Spongiosum. The natural production of nitric oxide in the body facilitates this process.
However, if you have ED, the PDE-5 enzyme is overproduced and interferes with the cGMP cycle. That’s when it comes in handy by controlling the PDE-5 levels. This enables you to achieve a satisfactory erection and enjoy your sexual life.
Have you ever wondered? All of this intricate process is running in your body just to induce erection. Sounds amazing right?
How To Take Fildena 120?
To assist your system in adjusting to the drug and achieving the best outcomes, simply follow these simple guidelines.
- The utmost thing to keep in mind is cautiously following your doc’s prescription without neglecting his/her instructions.
- It can be taken with an entire glass of water in the same manner as we typically take oral pills. However, It should only be taken once every day.
- Before doing coitus, you should wait at least thirty to forty minutes after taking Fildena 120. The medication must be stimulated in some way, whether it be physical or mental, in order to function. For instance something like roleplay or even a hot makeout session.
- Generally while having Fildena 120 Mg, heavy foods are not consumed as they wash out the effects of the drug. But you still can’t go without eating anything prefer something light like Salads or vegetable stew or the best-known aphrodisiac food; saffron milk.
- Avoid cigarettes, booze, and ingesting grapefruit juice while taking an ED drug as these behaviors will decrease the drug’s effectiveness.
- If you are taking Fildena 120 daily, Follow a tight regimen when using it.
All ED medications, whether they contain Sildenafil or not, have a sizable number of side effects. If not correctly handled, it will be more detrimental than beneficial. Obey your doctor’s advice when taking prescription medications since it is vital to do so.
- Nosebleed and Dizziness
- Hazy and bloody urine
- Protracted & painful erection
- Skin sensitivity on the face and neck
- Responsiveness to light
- Foot and arm tingling, numbness, and blistering
- Indigestion and Diarrhea
- Visual alterations
- Priapism (in rare cases)
Safety Advice To Follow
- Be sure to let your physician know about all of your sensitivities because it contains a lot of chemical ingredients including Sildenafil Citrate. If your doctor finds any undesired components that can be detrimental to your health, the medication will be modified.
- Some Allopathic, homeopathic, and ayurvedic medicines have the potential to badly interact with Fildena 120 Mg. So be careful to tell your doctor about all of your medications.
- While consulting your doctor about impotence make them aware of your medical history, including your ongoing medical conditions other than ED.
- You should refrain from drinking alcohol while taking this medicine, therefore consult your physician before doing so. due to the potential for a variety of negative consequences, such as a headache, nausea, vertigo, and a rapid heartbeat.
- Inform your doctor if you are refraining from sexual activity due to certain medical conditions.
Interactions are divided into three different groups i.e, Drug interactions, Food Interactions, and Disease Interactions. If any of these interactions happen it can be gruesome for your body. So be informed about it before incorporating Fildena 120 Mg.
- Blood Cancers like Sickle cell anemia or Leukemia
- Retinitis Pigmentosa (blind retina of the eye)
- Peyronie’s Disease
- Heart diseases
- Liver disorder
- Kidney issues
- Nitrate medicines
- PAH medicines
- Other ED medicines
- CYP3A4 inhibitors
- HIV protease blocker