Sexual arousal disorder, dyspareunia, Anorgasmia, and hypoactive sexual desire disorder are some frequent problems in women. This causes mental trauma simultaneously with physical pain in certain situations. All of these can be treated with Femalegra 100 Mg. If you are planning to buy Femalegra 100 Mg look no further because Tablet Medicine is the best place. Plus you’ll get to read this medicine reviews as well.
What Is Femalegra 100?
Femalegra is nothing but Female Viagra used to address sexual dysfunctions in women. That means the key ingredient is also the same i.e Sildenafil Citrate. This has to be one of the most remarkable discoveries in humankind. Apart from all other female sexual disorders, the medication is popularly recommended for arousal disorders in women. It sets forth sexual behaviors that result in improved and thrilling sexual performance. This medication is very beneficial for postmenopausal women or who have gone through hysterectomy.
The drug is manufactured on a wide scale by Sunrise Remedies Pvt Ltd. It’s crucial to take into account all of a person’s medical problems before beginning this medication. This aids a physician in giving the patient the appropriate dosage without adversely affecting them. This medication frequently has negative side effects, which can get worse if not used correctly.
Since the drug is prescription based availing it without one is impossible. Even if do get one there is a high likelihood of being illegal or counterfeit. Therefore, speaking with a medical expert is the best course of action.
Uses Of Femalegra 100
The sole purpose of this medicine is to treat female sexual disorders and boost libido in women.
You can only have this medicine prescribed to you by your doctor if there is normally enough proof and information to demonstrate that there isn’t any significant sexual stimulation or arousal.
As discussed earlier Sildenafil Citrate is the main component in this tablet. By taking these pills, you could enhance the amount of blood that passes through your genitals, especially the vagina and the clitoral area.
In fact, the drug is popularly used for treating infertility in women and is said to be extremely successful. If once the libido is gained back the likelihood of getting pregnant increases significantly. Additionally, some women have also reported using sildenafil containing Femalegra 100 Mg during IVF as this frequently raises their propensity to become pregnant.
Read More: What Happens When A Female Takes Viagra?
How To Take Femalegra?
The tablet is highly recommended to be used once a day. This is a very potent drug that might not be appropriate for all ladies suffering from FSD. Therefore one should solely rely on the medical professional’s final diagnosis for direction and recommendations.
- Since Femalegra 100 Mg is an oral pill it demands to be taken with potable water at room temperature.
- Take this pill at least one hour beforehand of engaging in coitus as effects may not be felt right away.
- Those who are suffering from renal disorder need to take this potency tablet with utmost care. The same goes for the elderly women.
- Control your diet as much as possible while taking this as high-fat meals interrupt the efficacy of a drug.
- If you have been substance abusing, it’s time to stop that now. Because the drug has the potential to interact with toxic material very badly. It can lead to some deadly effects on the body.
In case of Femalegra 100 Mg doesn’t work for you or you are allergic to any substance used in the making of medicine there are certain alternatives that might work similarly.
How Does Femalegra Sildenafil Work?
Although the primary ingredient in male and female potency tablets is similar the functioning is however completely different. Since blood flow is more crucial in getting satisfying sex for both men and women that thing is repaired by sildenafil. Other than just increasing libido in women Femalegra 100mg helps in achieving the following things.
- It makes a lady more sexually inclined
- Additionally, it also enhances lubrication in the female’s vagina
- It raises a woman’s degree of enjoyment during sexual activity.
- It makes women more stimulated toward any sensuality
- Even when a woman is going through menopause, it aids in keeping them healthy
Side effects are inevitable if you are opting for allopathic medicine. However, it can be reduced significantly if proper care is taken and the doctor’s prescription is thoroughly followed.
- Headache and Vertigo
- Musculoskeletal pains
- Flushed skin
- Blood in urine
- Vision distorts
- Temporary hearing impairment
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Bleeding from nose
- Insomniac symptoms
These were some common symptoms reported among women who have been taking Femalegra 100 Mg. However, these adverse effects may differ from person to person according to their bodily conditions.
Also Read: Covid 19: No Longer A Pandemic
Precautions And Other Safeguard Tips
These are some precautionary measures that must be followed while consuming Femalegra 100 Mg. Don’t neglect this at any cost as doing so may increase the chances of side effects.
- While storing the tablets be careful as they don’t get spoiled. The ideal way is to keep away from direct sunlight and moisture. Bedside tables and kitchen or bathroom cabinets are good choices.
- women who are not allowed to engage in any sort of sexual activity because of particular medical issues shouldn’t take this pill.
- If you have any trouble with your heart avoid this. Additionally, if you are on high blood pressure medication or alpha-blockers taking this pill will significantly drop your blood pressure levels.
- If you are nursing or are pregnant, avoid using Femalegra 100mg as it could dissolve in breast milk and risk the life of the toddlers. This drug falls within FDA category B which states the detailed info regarding its use.
- Strictly abstain from engaging in any substance abuse as it could be fatal.
- Alcohol and grapefruit juice behave and have similar consequences.
There may be interactions between Femalegra 100 Mg and several non-prescription and prescription drugs. You must talk to your physician about the medications you consume in order to develop a safe dosing regimen and prevent drug-drug interactions.