Can Diabetes Cause Erectile Dysfunction?August 17, 2023
That’s a very interesting question whether diabetes can cause impotence in men. And yes we understand your confusion about how it can cause problems down there. There are many causes of erectile dysfunction ranging from psychological factors to physiological factors. Could diabetes be one of them? Let’s see in detail and unfurl the connection between diabetes and erectile dysfunction.
Table Of Content
- Does Diabetes Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
- How Does Diabetes Affect A Man Sexually?
- Type 2 Diabetes Symptoms In Men
- Side Effects Of Diabetes In Males
- How To Prevent Erectile Dysfunction In Diabetes?
- How To Get An Erection With Diabetes?
Does Diabetes Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
The short answer to this query is yes. To be more precise, although there is no direct link between these two, one can potentially lead to another and create havoc in sex life. In fact, it’s not just erectile dysfunction, high blood sugar can also give birth to multiple sexual dysfunctions or sexual problems in women as well. Doesn’t matter whether it is type 2 diabetes or type 1 both of them can provoke erectile dysfunction. Buy Cenforce 100 Mg from the official portal of Tablet Medicine to address your ED instantly.
How Does Diabetes Affect A Man Sexually?
It can affect men sexually in multiple ways some of which are reducing testosterone levels, creating ejaculatory problems, and lastly erectile dysfunction itself. Read out our blog, ‘Does low testosterone cause erectile dysfunction?’ on Tablet Medicine. But in this article, we will solely focus on type 2 diabetes and ED.
When there is more than a sufficient amount of glucose in your bloodstream for a more extended period of time it starts to damage your blood vessels and nerves. So during sexual stimulation, your penis doesn’t get the much-needed amount of blood to induce a firm erection. Fix your blood flow now with Vidalista 60 Mg or Vidalista Black 80 Mg.
Furthermore, it may interfere with the activity of nitric oxide, the chemical that instructs the penile tissues to relax and permit increased blood flow. On the other hand, reduced testosterone levels make it even worse by impacting libido, mood, muscle mass and etc.
Type 2 Diabetes Symptoms In Men
If you experience any of the following signs in your body do not neglect it and get yourself checked. If you are diagnosed with diabetes in the initial stages you could take preventive measures to stop ED from shattering your sex life.
- Excessive thirst and frequent urination
- Hungry all the time
- Sudden weight drop
- Blurred vision sometimes
- Infected wounds that take a long time to heal
- Numbing or tingling sensations in limbs
- Skin discoloration, typically around the neck or in the armpits.
- Testosterone drop (that means lower sexual drive and muscular mass decline)
Side Effects Of Diabetes In Males
So apart from erectile dysfunction, there are certain other potential side effects that could arise from uncontrolled diabetes. Such as;
- Urinary tract infection
- Ejaculatory disorder; However Tadapox is the best pill for addressing ejaculatory as well as ED issues.
- Lowered testosterone levels
- Overactive bladder
- Genital infections
- Peyronie’s Disease
How To Prevent Erectile Dysfunction In Diabetes?
Diabetes and ED are the two most emerging problems in men these days. However, if proper care is taken both can be avoided or could be stopped from getting worse. If you are a man with diabetes follow these instructions to diminish the risk of developing ED.
- Use CGM(continuous glucose monitor) to monitor and regulate your blood sugar levels.
- Have a balanced diet low in fats and high in other essential nutrients. The Mediterranean diet is the best example of it.
- Physical exercise is a must in order to enhance blood flow, alleviate stress, and lower blood pressure.
- Say bye to smoking forever and limit your booze intake.
- Keep your mental health in check i.e, free from depression, anxiety and overall stress.
If your problems don’t seem to be manageable for you do not hesitate to seek professional help from medical practitioners. They provide you with the best ED remedy such as Tadalista 60 or Sildigra 100 Mg.
How To Get An Erection With Diabetes?
Many times even after all the effort you put in to keep your diabetes in control you can’t help but experience difficulties in reaching or retaining an erection. In such a case, reach out to your physician and seek the best treatment for erectile dysfunction that doesn’t worsen your existing diabetic condition. For instance; oral medications like Viagra, vacuum pumps, injections, and surgical implants.
For More Updates Visit Our Pinterest
Yes, you can safely take Viagra or any other PDE5 inhibitors like Vilitra 20 or Caverta 100 if you have diabetes. Currently, there is no proof of drug or disease interactions with diabetes and Viagra. However, consulting a doctor beforehand is the right option.
No diabetes is not a sexually transmitted infection and cannot be transmitted through sexual contact. It is a chronic condition that affects the body’s ability to regulate blood sugar levels and is primarily caused by genetic and lifestyle factors.